Tuesday, November 25, 2008

it's fall ya'll but not for long

I hear by declare that I am a blog slacker. I must get points for the confessional. Falls end is just around the corner, but before winter finishes sneaking up on me I must post these pictures we took several weeks ago.

So we stuck our kid in a pumpkin. Cute? I think so.

I love the little tuft of hair that is sticking up on top of Ada's head.

A picture of the hubs. Babe, you are hot!

Ada's first fall which meant her first time to play in the leaves. I love the one where she is sticking her tongue out.



While these three are almost exactly the same I just could not choose which of Ada's expression I loved the most. A girl of many personalities.



I have been wearing hats alot lately. It certainly would not be to cover up dirty hair. No, there is no way I would ever wear a hat just so I would not have to take care of this long unwashed mane. No. Way. But, I am sure that would be a great solution to any of YOU out there who run around with dirty hair sometimes.

Ada, your eyes are captivating.
Favorite shoes. I got this shiny red heels when we were in California last month. Jimmy doesn't believe me that I "accidentally" left all my shoes back home and just "had" to get some new ones. Ada's are her first pair of real shoes and she is wearing them 99% of the time.

11 comments:

Becca said...

Beatuiful pics of beautiful people.

thanks for sharing!

Summer said...

Love the photos and the update!! I know I say it so much that you no longer believe me, but Ada just gets more beautiful with every passing day!

Ivey Handcrafted said...

Love all the photos - they are just beautiful!!!

Jessica said...

Wow. Brittany! These are really fantastic. I love the one of her eye that looks like the reflection of the sky.

ariel said...

I love all of the pictures especially those of Ada in the pumpkin! You are so creative! Love your shoes too!! FABULOUS!!!

Amy said...

Verrrrry pretty! Love 'em!

Maddie said...

so talented!!! btw, baby powder is another fabulous trick for dirty hair...not that I would know or anything. :)

Ashley said...

You are too talented for words!

Erika Jean said...

Thanks for entering my contest! You have a wonderful blog- and i LOVE the pumpk(IN) picutes! hehe too cute!

Kristin Finch said...

You need to check out my giveaway, I would love for you to enter and hopefully win!!!

Becca said...

ok look we know you have a cute kid. you have a beautiful family. the fall pictures were adorable....THREE WEEKS AGO!! Come on slacker, we know your life is SUPER exciting - BLOG about it :) he he he